Ahad, 19 Oktober 2008

SOMETHING WHEN I WERE YOUNG

When I was 12 years old, I learnt a lesson about knowledge from my favorite activity, playing teachers with my friends. In this playing was depend on time for us want to plying this activity. This activity was full of challenges. We used our older sister’s stationery. For example: book, pen, ruler, liquid paper, and colour too. My friends and I were entering in my room. I liked to teach, so I was to be a teacher. My friends won’t to be students. They looked very happy. We were playing together with peace. They could accept what I taught to them. Therefore, we studied together. From this experience, I learnt the importance of sharing. We could share knowledge with or friends for instance in study groups because we had different knowledge.

Tiada ulasan: